Your Online School
- New Newsletter!: Check out our latest newsletter!
- Internet Access for NCDES Students in Terrace!: NCDES is pleased to announce a new partnership with...(Click for more)
- Registration: Parents must contact the K-9 teachers to complete the Student Learning Plan and appli...(Click for more)
- DL Satisfaction Surveys: Please complete the 2013-14 Satisfaction Survey. These surveys provide us ...(Click for more)
- Parent Advisory Council: The North Coast Distance Education School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is...(Click for more)
Internet Access for NCDES Students in Terrace!
NCDES is pleased to announce a new partnership with Northwest Training Ltd. in Terrace. NCDES students without internet access can go to Northwest Training up to 3 days per week to access online courses! Contact Geoff McKay or our clerical staff for more information.
Parents must contact the K-9 teachers to complete the Student Learning Plan and application, and students need to demonstrate activity in their program for registration to be complete. Ask your child's teacher for details.
All 10-12 applications must include updated parent contact information, including a parent email address.
10-12 and adult students, be sure to complete your Course Plan and 1st assignment to activate your registration. Contact our office staff if you need help.
*** Identification is required for all adult students and for school age students not attending a regular school as per the BC Ministry of Education. This will help speed up your registration if it is sent in right away. Identification such as a Driver's License, BC ID, Status Card, Passport or Birth Certificate may be used. If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can email a snapshot of your identification to email@example.com
Welcome to NCDES and have a great year!
DL Satisfaction Surveys
Please complete the 2013-14 Satisfaction Survey. These surveys provide us with valuable information, helping us to better support you.
Parent Advisory Council
The North Coast Distance Education School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is open to all parents of our full grade students. If your child is only enrolled with NCDES, you are very welcome to join. We meet online in a virtual classroom using Elluminate technology. Please contact NCDES principal, Cindy Sousa, for further details.