If you are new to NCDE:
Thank you for choosing NCDE as your school. If you are pre-registering in NCDE for the first time, please choose your program below. If you already have an account with NCDE, it is important that you read and follow the instructions in the following section. Creating a second account will result in lost work.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 pre-registration
- Grade 7, 8, 9 pre-registration
- Grade 10, 11, 12
- Adult Dogwood (ungraduated)
- Upgrading Adult
If you have already taken courses through NCDE:
If you have already taken a course through NCDE and you want to pre-register for coming school year, or in the case of Grade 10+, you want to add a course for the coming year, you will need to click here. You will need to have your username and password. If you have forgotten yours, and still have access to your email address you used to enrol before, please follow this link: https://moodle.ncdes.ca/login/forgot_password.php. If you no longer have access to the email connected to your account, cannot remember the email address used, or even are not certain if you have already registered before, please contact our clerical staff at or by phone using the contact details on this page and we will gladly help you.
If you are moving from one program to another, such as form the K-6 program to the Grade 7, 8, 9 program, or from the Grade 7, 8, 9 to Grade 10+, you will need to select the appropriate program from the list at the top of the form after you log in.
For all programs you must agree to the School Code of Conduct.
Depending on your program you may need:
- To complete a Student Learning Plan as part of the registration process.
- To provide us with an ID document, preferably your BC Driver’s License or BC ID. We also accept a Passport, Birth Certificate, Student ID card, or a Status card in conjunction with your BC address and phone number. (If you have a digital camera or smart phone, you can take a snapshot of your ID and email it to )
Please contact our office staff (not your teacher) to discuss acceptable forms of ID/proof of residency.
For any questions regarding the registration process or to submit required documentation, please contact our office staff, not your teacher.
All the best in your studies!
The following links provide additional information and resources:
- Textbook Deposits – No deposit is required for any course at this time.
- School Code of Conduct
- Student Learning Plan