- Dual Credit Programs: Visit the NTETC website for information on our Dual Credit Trades Programs!
- Internet Access for NCDE Students in Terrace!: NCDE students without internet access can come to ou...(Click for more)
- Registration: All 10-12 applications must include updated parent contact information, inclu...(Click for more)
- Parent Advisory Council: The North Coast Distance Education Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is open t...(Click for more)
Dual-Credit Programs: Applications due NOW!
If you are interested in applying for Dual-Credit Programs for 2018/19, please contact us immediately @ 250 635-7944.
The SPA at NTETC
The Spa is now open for business.
Please visit Esthetics
for details or call at 250 635-4319.
3120 Hwy 16 E
Changed Office Hours
Please note that our office hours have changed!
We are now open
Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Have you visited our Facebook page recently?
Please check for updates and new programs:
Teaching Staff at NCDE!
Please find below a list of the NCDE teachers for the 2017/18 school year:
Maryka Rypma <Maryka.Rypma@cmsd.bc.ca>
Peter Fassnacht <Peter.Fassnacht@cmsd.bc.ca>
Janet Lewis <Janet.Lewis@cmsd.bc.ca>
For additional contact information, please go to STAFF CONTACTS.
For all general questions or concerns, please e-mail or call us at any time at email@example.com or 1-800-663-3865.
Best of luck with your studies!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO OUR STUDENTS!
Should you encounter problems signing into your account, please contact us at 250 635-7944 or <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Please DO NOT create a new account!
Welcome to North Coast Distance Education
We are a public education, distributed learning program in northwest British Columbia, offering a wide range of quality, teacher-led programs for grades 10-12 students and adult learners across BC.
Striving to meet the needs of all learners, we look forward to working with you to help you achieve your individual goals. Your success is our success.
As of September 2017 Graduated Adults wishing to take NCDE courses are no longer required to pay any fees. Please register by visiting our main page (www.ncdes.ca) and by clicking on "ENROL" on the right-hand side of the page.
A variety of online secondary courses are offered. Students have the option to take individual courses or complete graduation programs to personalize their education plan.
Adult Graduation Program
Adults have the opportunity to fulfill BC Ministry approved graduation requirements through the Adult Dogwood.
Online Courses Offered
North Coast Distance Education offers a variety of Secondary Courses.
- Communications 12
- English 12
- Apprenticeship and Workplace 10 and 11
- Foundations and Pre-Calculus 10
- Foundations 11 and 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 and 12
Skills and Planning
- Family Studies 12
- Foods and Nutrition 12
- Graduation Transitions 12
- Planning 10 and 12
- Physical Education 10, 11 and 12
- Physics 11 and 12
- Biology 12
- Science and Technology 11